When I think “holidays” the first thing that comes to mind is all of my favorite holiday smells. I know you know what I’m talking about. When you step into your home and it just smells like the holidays without even trying! Whether that’s the smell of cookies, trees, or something else entirely. One of my favorite holiday smells is maple, and I’m kind of obsessed with making really easy DIY sugar scrub recipes. Of course, that’s why I’m in love with this super simple maple sugar scrub!
* This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure.
I love a good sugar scrub as a way to relax after a long day chasing kiddos. This super simple maple sugar scrub is one of my favorites because it smells amazing and it’s great for your skin too! It’s so much gentler than scrubbing with a rough washcloth.
What You Need to Make Super Simple Maple Sugar Scrub
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Jars or containers with tight fitting lids
How to Make Super Simple Maple Sugar Scrub
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl
- Mix well
- Add your ingredients in a tight fitting lid on a jar
- Do not fill all the way to the top as it may overflow and leak.
- In the shower, smooth onto wet skin, rub in and wash off.
Doesn’t that just sound amazing? I know that you will love this maple sugar scrub as much as I do. It will be an awesome addition to your holiday season. If you love all of the awesome scents of the holidays like I do, you have got to give this super simple maple sugar scrub a try. It smells and feels awesome, it’s good for your skin, and it’s crazy simple to make!
What is your favorite holiday sugar scrub scent?