Move over pumpkin pie, this creamy & delicious Perfect No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream has come to take your place! While pumpkin pie is a classic, it can just be too darn heavy after your holiday meal. Not to mention, it’s nice to have a no-bake option that still delivers delicious, creamy pumpkin pie flavor without all of the work that goes into making a from-scratch pie.
* This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure.
This perfect no-churn pumpkin ice cream takes less than 10 minutes to whip up and relies on real pumpkin for it’s amazing taste. It can also be prepped well ahead of your holiday meal if you’re worried about how much you have to do on Thanksgiving day.
It’s also a nice treat to have all season long, not just on Thanksgiving! Serve it alongside our Magic Pumpkin Cake for an even more delicious and unexpected holiday dessert.
How to Make Perfect No-Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (35%)
- 1-10oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon PLUS 1 Tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?