Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a guest post contributor to Lemon Lime Adventures. If you are a blogger with a sensory, parenting or activity focus who wants all the benefits of contributing to a popular and rapidly growing blog, then keep reading to find out how to become a guest post contributor!
Who We’re Looking For
Lemon Lime Adventures is looking for enthusiastic, positive, fun-loving bloggers who are eager to share sensory, parenting, kids activities and ideas with a well established following. We strive to provide helpful information about sensory processing disorder, parenting strategies and fun learning activities for parents to enjoy with their kids ages toddler through school-age. If that sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits to Bloggers
We want to showcase your best work to our rapidly growing audience. Each guest post contributors is welcome to include links within the body of the post to their own blog, along with a brief bio with a link back to their site and social media outlets at the end of each post. We commit to sharing guest posts with our loyal email subscribers in addition to our Facebook page, Pinterest account and other social media outlets.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Posts must be original and not published elsewhere.
- Posts should be between 400-800 words.
- The tone of your post should be professional, yet still informal and friendly.
- Keep in mind that readers come from a variety of perspectives, faiths, and backgrounds.
- When writing, keep in mind that shorter paragraphs are easier to read. Lists and bullet points are visually appealing and the use of subheadings, where appropriate, assists online readers, especially in longer articles.
- Preference will be given to high-quality articles that are well written with the objective clearly outlined.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Image requirements vary post to post. Requirements are shared upon acceptance as a guest post contributor.
- Guest posts are for bloggers, not businesses. Businesses wishing to post need to request information for Sponsored Post opportunities.
Examples of High Quality Guest Posts
To offer you a good idea of what we are looking for, here are a few examples of high quality guest posts that did wonderful on our site:
How to Apply
Fill out the form below to apply and tell us a little bit about yourself. We’d love to learn more about you and your blog!
If selected, we will contact you as soon as possible with detailed instructions for submitting a post. We’re always looking for guest post contributors to offer fresh new ideas on Lemon Lime Adventures.
We look forward to working with you!