My house has been hit with a craze for all things unicorn. It’s perfect timing as we’re getting ready for spring! The weather is slowly getting warmer, the flowers are blooming, and I’ve found a ton of tasty unicorn treats to make and share with my kids! This totally delicious unicorn bark is super simple to make and it’ll definitely be a hit with the kiddos!
* This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Click here for my full disclosure.
I love making some unicorn bark in the afternoon while my kids are at school, so it’s ready for us to snack on when they get home. I mean, everyone is hungry after the school pickup line!
Totally Delicious Unicorn Bark
This unicorn bark recipe is so simple that any mom can make it, and every kid is going to love it. I mean, it’s a mix of candy and marshmallows. What’s not to love?
What You Need to Make Totally Delicious Unicorn Bark
- 1 bag of white candy melts
- 1 bag of purple candy melts
- 1 bag of pink candy melts
- 1 bag of blue candy melts
- 1 bag of each pink, blue, and purple sixlets
- 1 container of each pink and purple sugar sprinkles
- 12 pieces of the rainbows, horseshoes, and hearts from a box of lucky charms
- wax paper
- cookie sheet
How to Make Totally Delicious Unicorn Bark
For more adventures in yummy treats, check out:
ORDER THE SUPERKIDS ACTIVITY GUIDE TO
CONQUERING EVERY DAY
Every Hero's Journey Has A Guide
Help your Superkid unlock their real potential.
Learn more about Dayna's new best-selling book, The Superkids Activity Guide To Conquering Every Day.